Sweet memories of Tuscany - this aromatic bouquet makes a delicious Italian pasta. One of the few times you will be able to truly say something tastes as good as it looks. The recipe and directions are included.
Size of bouquet: 37cm Wide and 43cm Long.
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets. no stems
- 1 cup eggplant peel and cut it into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup zucchini slice into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh carrots
- 1/5 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped sweet yellow, red or green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cornstarch teaspoons
- 1 cup vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- large nonstick skillet, saute the mushrooms, carrots, broccoli zucchini, eggplants, yellow pepper, celery, basil and garlic in oil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and salt until smooth;
- gradually stir into the vegetable mixture.
Bring to a boil.
Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and sauce is thickened.
- Remove from the heat;
stir in tomatoes.
Drain pasta; divide among four plates. Top with vegetable mixture;
sprinkle with cheese.
- Fruits, vegetables, and unwrapped food must be washed before consuming.
- Edible ingredients in the BOUQUET should be eaten within 2 days of delivery.
- May contain or have come into contact with nuts.
- Please check ingredients to ensure you have No allergies before consuming.
- Flowers and garnishes are Not meant for consumption.
- !!! Warning For Kids Shocking hazard. Small and harp parts not for the children under 3 years old or any individuals who have a tendency to place inaudible objects in them mouths.